Thursday, May 24, 2007

Anal Sex- Erotic story

Cat moved her hands across his back, slipping her fingers beneath the band of his shorts and pushing them down. God she wanted him. He was squeezing her breasts lightly, sucking her nipples and flicking them with his tongue. "Where do you want me Cat?" he whispered. He knew what she wanted, what she always wanted, but he loved to hear her say it.

"Fuck me, let me feel you inside me baby." It wasn't enough, he wanted to make her beg for it, to tell him exactly where she wanted him.

"Tell me, ask me for it," he was biting her ear lobe as he said it, his words raspy and low.

"Oh god, take me Randy. You know where I want you." He placed his hands on her hips and forcefully turned her onto her tummy, raising her to her knees and positioning her perfect ass in front of him.

Cats g-string was barely showing from between her ass cheeks, teasing Randy, taunting him. She was so perfect, her skin as smooth as silk. With his hands on her hips he leaned in, kissing her, biting her cheeks and rubbing them. He slid his fingers under the tiny strip of material and pulled it down over her ass. Her pussy was clearly visible, puffy and swollen from her excitement, so soft and pink. He couldn't resist running his tongue along her slit.